Monday, August 18, 2008

On Sale Now...

Those of you who are regular readers of Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins may recall my mentioning Softies for Mirabel before and may have noticed a few of my other posts chronicling the journey of these two critters that the boyfriend and I made for the campaign. Now these little guys are on the auction block and you have until 14:06:34 AEST on August 19 to bid on them. I don't have an Etsy store and I don't sell my creations in any other way, so if you want a set of amber originals this is going to be your only way to get them. Not to mention, the proceeds will go to a really great cause, helping children in Australia whose lives have been affected by substance abuse.

You can view the auction (and bid!) at the Australian E-bay site. Bidding started at AU $25 and Mike's is willing to ship these guys anywhere in North or South America, Europe, Asia or Australia.

No comments: